Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Introducing Nala

I have super exciting news today...this announcement has been many months in the making.  Last night, someone special arrived at the dome, after having been transported all the way from Minnesota.  Meet Nala!


Nala is registered with the Scottish Collie Preservation Society and with the American Kennel Club, and the plan is for her to be the start of a line of old-fashioned, working Scottish Collies here at Butterscotch Farm!  


So far she's SUPER sweet, and has proven to have a very stable temperament, adapting well to the huge changes in her life.  

She loves Thane.  Things are a bit more rocky with Thea, but honestly not nearly as bad as I expected.  


I'll come right out and say that, while she's very pretty, she's not my end goal as far as physical type goes...I'm going to choose mates carefully for her in hopes of putting out pups that turn out similar in type to Thane.  But she has a lot to offer, and I'm excited to have her as the foundation of my breeding program!  


No comments:

Post a Comment