Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2019

The Waters Have Receded! :)

I'm happy to report that the giant puddle in front of the goat pen was dried up by the time I got home last night.  I was able to let the goats graze all morning, which is good.  I'm not sure I'm comfortable leaving them out of the pen while I'm at work yet... I guess we'll see how the fence holds up over time.  There have been no escapees since I upgraded my charger and ran a fourth wire, though.

Here's Rhode this morning, surveying her domain: 


In other news, Dad built me front steps the other day, and started putting decking down - yay!!  No more wobbly cinder blocks!  :D 


He also built a shelf over my sink - every little bit of storage space helps!!


And finally, here's one of the chicks... this one is a pullet (girl), and I think she's very pretty.  No name yet... still waiting for inspiration to strike, I guess, lol.


Happy Saturday!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment