Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Easily Distracted...

Okay, someone come take my phone away... I keep getting distracted and whiling away a half hour at a time taking pictures of my chickens!!  :P 

Here are a few shots from today... they're getting bigger, and gradually getting their mature plumage.

This one is Frosty.  She's starting to get some iridescent feathers - so cool!!  Sometimes they look green, sometimes other colors, depending on the angle.


Here's me with Miss Floofle, who was not a very cooperative model.


I think this one is Blackbeak the Chicken, who I often confuse with her nearly identical sister Snow White.


Miss Floofle again.


Big Blue, who I should maybe rename as Bluebell or something, because it seems that he is actually a she.


Oh, here's a close-up of Frosty's feathers.


This is either Stewie or Stewie Junior... I can only tell them apart in person, because Stewie is bigger than Junior.


 Frosty again... I never realized chickens were so good at looking disapproving!!


And last but not least... the genius himself...Albert Eggstein...


Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment