Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Puppy Photo Dump

I played around with my big camera yesterday...haven't done that for a while, mostly because I don't usually have my laptop at the dome to download photos onto. But I have my laptop today...and I'm going to see if I can get all these photos on here before my battery runs out, lol!  

JuJu:




The pups LOVE their Auntie Breeze.  The feeling is mutual, though I keep a close eye, because Breeze likes to play using her mouth and paws, LOL. It's probably fine, but it makes me wince sometimes. :P






She does this in the pen, too - sits and stares up into my soul. Oh, my heart... 



Rolo:





All the pups tried to play with Thane...who is still deciding whether the tiny fuzzies are fascinating or terrifying, lol.


Lol, he looks so miffed in the photo below!  :P





This expression pretty much sums up his personality - he's a happy boy! 


Abba Zabba:




"Won't you play with me, Uncle Thane? You're so cool!" ;P



He's a sweet, happy, friendly boy.


Bullseye:




Somehow I didn't get many pictures of Bullseye.  He's very handsome, sweet, and low energy.  And he already gives a high five!!  (Kind of...) :P


Zagnut:



Zagnut is a chunky little teddy bear, lol - this boy is SOLID!




I think he must be extra cheeky in dog body language, because I noticed that Nala corrected him a LOT.




Honey:



This girl is as sweet as her name - she bounces and wiggles and is just SO happy to see you.




Astro:








Thane: "That's close enough, tiny fuzzy!!"


Astro...incredibly handsome...a little on the timid side...but very sweet and playful. :)


Phew...got the pictures up before my battery ran out!  

Tomorrow is two weeks until pups can start going home...can you believe it??

Anyway, happy Friday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment