Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Goats and Puppies and Chicks!!

This was my kind of day - the high was in the low 60s...sunny...a little windy, but that's okay.  I much prefer being slightly cool over being too warm, lol.

The lighting was so glorious that I just had to take the big camera and bring the puppies over to the field to get some pictures. I took them one at a time, so I could keep track of them, and that made the differences in their personalities quite evident. Ty (formerly Astro) is spunky and playful...but sticks so close that it was hard to get good pictures of him. Henry, though, is definitely an adventurer, and happily explored the meadow.

Here are some pictures from their excursions.


The goats wondering what the tiny fuzzball at my feet is.


The goats fleeing in terror from the 10-pound fuzzball - LOL! (And I was impressed at Ty's spunk - he has previously seemed a touch timid.) I had the presence of mind to grab a quick photo before running to scoop up the puppy before the goats realized he wasn't actually a threat. :P


So fuzzy!!! 


The goats came back eventually, but kept at a safe distance, in case the teeny-tiny wolf thought about charging them again. :P This is the buckling.


And here's his sister. I need to start buttering this girl up - she doesn't trust me one bit, lol. Her brother will come right up to me.








Ty is SUCH a sweetie pie!!

Below is Henry's adventure...he too took right off after the goats, lol!!! 


The picture below sums Henry up pretty well - head and tail up...bold, confident stride...this boy is going to keep me busy, LOL!


Lol, this picture just makes me laugh. :P


Handsome Henry!!


He never holds still for long!


Sniffing....


I got a few pictures of Buffy's adopted chicks, too.  They're in kind of a homely stage, LOL, but they're still adorable in their own way. :P 





I hope everyone had a wonderful Lord's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment