Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

And Then There Were Two

Whew... today all the pups went home except for two. I can't believe this wild ride is over! It's been quite the journey...and I am super excited for the next stage of this adventure - seeing the pups begin to grow and mature into the potential within each of them, and becoming an integral part of their new families. ♥️

JuJu is staying in Maine, and is keeping her name.

Bullseye is also staying in Maine, and is now McGruff.

Zagnut is in Massachusetts, and is now Ziggy.

Rolo is staying in Maine, and is now Rangeley.

Honey is staying in Maine, and is keeping her name.

Astro will be staying with me for another week, then going to Connecticut...his new name is Ty.

And Abba Zabba will be staying with me...his new name is Henry, after the Oh Henry candy bar! 🥰

Here are Ty and Henry playing together after everyone else had left.




Sleepy boys. ♥️


Henry... he's a very sweet and happy boy... and he's going to keep me on my toes, lol!


Happy Saturday!! ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment