Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Happy Goats

So I *think* the goat fence is FINALLY hot enough!!  I was able to let the goats out to graze for a good chunk of the morning, which gave me the opportunity to clean out their pen - which was much needed!  

Here's my crew of Oberhaslis:

One of the bucklings:


Lotus, a doeling from this spring:


A buckling:


Another buckling (possible the same one, lol...can't tell unless I can see the horns):


Rhode, my yearling doe.  She's like a puppy dog, and always watches for me to come over and say hi.  She's the one who kept getting out the other day, and I'm pretty sure she just wanted to be near me.


It's a gorgeous day!!


I went back toward their pen, and they ran to catch up, with Rhode leading the way!




Happy goats make for a happy goat owner!!  :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment