Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Settling In

I'm starting to get settled in... getting used to the nightly routine of getting home, checking on animals, and going to bed.  And then in the morning, walking the dogs, checking on the livestock again, and then cooking breakfast over a little fire.  I'm already much faster at getting the fire going, lol... that first day I almost had to go to Dunkin Donuts instead!!  :P 

Today I had the morning free before work, and I decided to do some cleaning and organizing inside the dome.  Here's the "before" picture: 


Chaos!!  Here's the "after":


Ahh... isn't that SO much better?  The kitchen will still take more work - for example, I need a wooden box under the stove - but this is the basic layout.

If anyone knows how to hook up a propane RV fridge... feel free to come over sometime, and I'll cook you breakfast!  :P 

Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment