Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

Flowers, Bees, and Pooches

It was quite a nice day out today.  I was tempted to go tramp around on my property, but decided to get some stuff done around the house instead.  I kept getting distracted and wandering off with my camera, though.  :P  So this post is going to be mostly pictures....maybe one of these days I'll have some actual content again...

My Cherry trees are blooming: 


Puppy:


Puppy telling people off for walking past our house: 


Puppy very proud of herself for driving off the dangerous intruders: 


Big puppy:


Ridiculously gorgeous "puppy":  


Leaves unfurling:


Bees buzzing: 


Abstract Cherry branches: 


There's finally less than 20 pounds difference between Thane and Thea:


Cutie patootie: 


Lol, tongue blep: 


A decent attempt at nobility...rather spoiled by whatever is going on with the ears:


More Cherry blossoms: 


Rather abstract: 


And last but not least, a brave little Violet, growing in the cracks of the rock wall bordering our driveway: 


Hope everyone had a great Monday!  I'll try to get back on track with more farm-related topics soon, lol.  :P  

2 comments:

  1. Cool shot with the bee in "Rather abstract". All the pics are very nice.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a squiggle of grapevine in the second-to-last picture? I like the lighting in a bunch of these, too. =)

    ReplyDelete