Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Garden Progress

I caved and bought a few plants today...I had definitely run out of time to start my tomatoes from seeds!  :P  

I bought a regular tomato plant, a cherry tomato plant, some Romaine lettuce, and some marigolds.  And I still have space left over...I'll have to look through my seeds and see what might fit in there.  If all else fails, maybe just a few more flowers!  

The peas and sunflowers are still very cute little seedlings in the back row...hopefully they catch up before the other plants throw too much shade on them.  I've tried to place things carefully so that they'll get adequate sun.


Lol, I find it entertaining to think that I've got my garden in this little wooden box when I have a huge chunk of land over in Maine...but this will do for this year.  I have a lot more planning and research to do before I figure out how I want my gardens set up over on my land.  

I hope everyone had a nice Monday!  :)  

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't thought about gardens on your new land yet... but I suppose you'll have room for tons of veggies over there! Once it's a bit more cleared & even. Also, I suppose you might have to fence the garden to keep wildlife (& collies) out of it...

    ReplyDelete