Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

It's the Little Things...

I got exciting news today...it's actually a very little thing, but it definitely makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lol.  :P  

I acquired an address.  


I'm not going to tell you what the address is, because this is the internet, after all, but the town Code Officer just issued it to me today.  That definitely makes this all feel a bit more official!

Since there's not really anything to photograph to go along with the news, have some photos of my dogs playing instead.  :P  


Thane went to the groomer today, so you practically need sunglasses to look at the white parts of his coat!


Ignore the field of decapitated stuffies...I go around every once in a while and bring all the rogue toys back inside.  


I tried to give little Miss Thea a bath in the self-wash station at the groomer's.  I was NOT successful.  Hmm.  Maybe it was a bad idea to wait until she was 7 months old to try using a sprayer hose on her??  Oh well.  Back to just using the tub at home, I guess!  Thankfully she doesn't need to be bathed often.

Anyway, happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new address.
    Thane looks good.
    I love the pic of Thane looking back over his shoulder to Thea. Looks like he is saying "come on girl, run next to me".

    David

    ReplyDelete