Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sad News

When I got on my computer this morning, I had a message stating that Finger Lakes Leah (who would have become the mother of my next puppy in a few months) was hit by a car last night and died.

*Photo taken by Leah's owner, not me.
I've never actually had a pet die while it was in my care (except for a Gerbil when I was around 10), so I really can't imagine what the owners are feeling right now.  I never got the chance to meet Leah, as she lived in NY state, but it sounds like she was a wonderful dog.

Sorry for a sad post.  It's just weird to think that I've been daydreaming of my future puppy for so long - and now it's back to the drawing board.  And it's really, really sad to think of Leah's family missing their beloved pet right now.  

I'm glad that God's in control, and that He makes no mistakes.

1 comment: