Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Puppies Day 4

The puppies had their first visitors today - my Dad and brother came over to work on my solar panels, and later my two sisters visited for a few minutes. 

Lapful of puppies, anyone? 😍


On top of the above puppy pile, we have from left to right: Zagnut, Abba Zabba, Astro, and I think either Honey or JuJu.

Below, Abba Zabba:


Astro at the bottom of the photo... I think Honey in the middle...not sure who's at the top.


Somebody was comfy. 🥰


Thane was utterly enchanted with the puppies... I think he's going to be an awesome puppy "uncle." ♥️


Astro.


Most of the puppies gained a couple ounces from yesterday...they really seem to be thriving!

In other news, Rhode the Oberhasli goat is due to have her kids any time, AND Buffy the Icelandic hen is sitting on a clutch of approximately 7 eggs... so Butterscotch Farm is not done with its spring expansion yet, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment