Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Eight Little Cuties!!

The pups have hit the point where they look more like miniature Collies every day... it's fascinating and delightful to see the changes. They're starting to bounce and pounce and use their paws when playing with each other - and they're starting to want to play with me, too - ♥️!

Here are some individual pictures I took today... honestly, I could probably just take pictures like this every day, and people would be able to see them changing. They grow SO fast!!

Note - they are all reserved as of right now. ♥️

Mary Jane... still a peanut at only 33 ounces, but full of sass! I think this pup is going to be the princess of her new home.


JuJu... she is going to be a fun dog! Happy, brave, bold, and leading the pack in size at 53 ounces... JuJu has a LOT of personality. It took forever to get this picture because she wouldn't stop trying to play with my hand!


Rolo... this fuzzy little guy is sweet, active, happy... often one of the first to come to the front of the pen to say hi. He's got some presence, too - it's weird to think of a three-week-old puppy looking noble, but sometimes he kind of does when he sits up straight!


Abba Zabba... I'm still getting a feel for his personality. For a while, he was more of a background pup, but I think he's starting to come into his own. I think he's going to be handsome and spunky!


Bullseye... he's definitely a background pup, but very endearing. So far he seems generally pretty chill, though he can hold his own in a puppy rumble!


Zagnut... he's another fairly quiet, chill pup. He has the sweetest face, and I think he's going to be super handsome!!


Honey is as sweet as her name. ♥️ She seems rather demure and feminine. 


Astro... my handsome dark sable boy. He is on the quieter side, and sometimes hangs back from the rest of the pack to observe. He enjoys a good puppy rumble, though, and earlier, when he heard me laugh, he stopped what he was doing and came trotting up to the front of the pen. ♥️


So there you have it! 8 little cuties who are growing up WAY too fast!!

Happy Thursday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment