Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Individual Photo Shoots

I figured it was about time for individual photos again...the pups are 9 days old already!

Posted in birth order.

1. Mary Jane. This girl is tiny! I need a new battery for the scale, but I think she's probably currently the smallest. She has the biggest blaze on her face.



2. JuJu...aka JuJu Bean. In contrast to her older sister, JuJu is contending with Rolo for the status of biggest puppy. This girl is sleepy and sweet. I can usually pick her out of the pile because she has a very light-colored coat. Chances are decent that she will turn a glorious reddish color as she matures. She has a small blaze, but a HUGE white collar.



3. Rolo. I think this boy is going to have personality for miles... he's the most talkative pup so far. He's consistently been at the top of the weight chart for this litter. He has a small blaze and a fun little swirl in his white collar.



4. Abba Zabba. This boy is also a bit of a talker. He's one of the darker pups, and has a cute little dot in the middle of the blaze on top of his head.



5. Bullseye. I don't mind admitting that this little boy is right up at the top of my favorites list... I love his dark face, and he seems pretty chill. He is the smallest of the boys.



6. Zagnut. This boy has a sweet little blaze/nose snip, and has a partial white collar. He is one of the slightly darker pups... I'm not entirely sure what his mature coat will look like... possibly more like Nala's than Hunter's.



7. Bit o Honey. Lol, I can't say her name without devolving into baby talk. :P Honey has the tiniest little blaze... sadly, it might disappear as she gets older. She has a dark face and a full white collar. 



8. Last but not least, Astro! Lol, I think this boy is going to be busy like his mama... I set him down, and he kept trying to book it out of there! Still the darkest, I think this boy might end up a "mahogany" sable - similar to my adult Collie Thane, with black hairs over the reddish coat.



So there you have it! I think it won't be long before the puppies start toddling around, and it's also not too long until they'll open their eyes! And sometime around 3-4 weeks old, they hit the impossibly cute stage... so brace yourselves!! :P 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment