Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday Stuff

I worked at my regular job, so I didn't do a ton on the land today...just pulled up a bunch of potentially poisonous flowers from my future goat pasture while the flowers were in bloom and easy to identify.  


These things are everywhere...I'm guessing it'll take me a few years to find and remove all of them.


Dad and Mom had a long day, though - they drove a couple hours further into Maine to see my aunt and uncle, who are moving soon.  They helped move around a bunch of frozen food, remove a big old freezer, and drove home with a load of firewood that my aunt and uncle are giving me!  From the left, you can see my Dad, my Aunt Judy, my Uncle Howard, and Pastor Hayman, an old family friend, with the trailer of firewood behind them.  Another gift that God has graciously provided for my homestead!  


Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment