Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Update

Sorry I fell off the face of the planet this last week...I've been so busy that I haven't even had the time to sit down and write a blog post, lol!!  

This past week, we did a lot of little things that have added up quite satisfactorily...I scrubbed the inside of the dome skin and the floor, and then moved a few boxes in. 


Our friend Paul worked tirelessly on the pen for outside the chicken coop, and it's going to be super nice!!  Sadly, I don't have a more up-to-date photo, but the framing is done, including a beautiful screen door.  Now we just need to staple the wire on the frame.  Here's a picture from early in the process; I'll try to get a better one tomorrow:


Yesterday, Timothy and I picked up the propane appliances that the previous owners of the dome included in the purchase price.  There's a full-size propane kitchen stove, a camper-sized kitchen stove, and a 3/4 size propane fridge.  I'm leaning toward using the smaller stove, a) because space is limited in the dome, and b) because it's ridiculously cute.  :P

Here's the little stove:


And here's the fridge:


So stuff is starting to come together!!  :D

In other news, today is Thane's third birthday...he is my sweet, goofy, handsome boy who has matured from a seriously crazy puppy into a really wonderful dog.  ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment