Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Slow Week

So far the pace has been much slower this week for dome stuff.  Monday I did some housekeeping kind of stuff here - talked to a guy about installing my gray water system, posted some stuff on Facebook Marketplace, ran errands, etc.  Tuesday, my sister and friend and I helped our coworker with some painting.  Then today, Timothy and I went back out to the dome's former site and collected more stuff - some lumber we hadn't de-nailed last week, the generator, and a kitchen sink.  

Lol, I picked up some of the nails and screws at the former dome site with a magnet:


I'm sure I'll get at least that amount again when we go back for the final load at some point!  There's just a couple things left now - a couple very long boards, some insulation that's just going to the dump, another sink, and a couple other miscellaneous things.  

Tomorrow I have a guy coming to look at the gray water site and give me a quote...it'll be good to find out what that's going to cost me.  And Timothy and I hope to do some more site work - take down a few more trees, settle on the exact location of the cinder block foundation, etc.  Maybe we'll even be able to get started building the new deck for the dome!  :D

Oh, Thane and Thea say hi.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment