Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

What Lies Beneath....

I visited my dome today...in case it was lonely for me. 

Lol, just kidding.  I actually went to see what the frame underneath the dome was like, since all the snow is gone, and to see if there was anything I could do to start prepping the dome for its big move.

Here are some pictures that show what's under the dome:




Looking up from underneath:



Lol, looks like maybe I'll want to make my cinder block circle a cinder block square instead??  ;P



There's a line of caulking where the dome meets the addition.


These two small, dark brown sections (one in the foreground, and the taller one behind it) come with the dome too.  I'm not sure yet whether I'll connect them to the dome, or use the lumber to build a shed. 




Anyway...I guess this is a rather boring post, lol, but hopefully more exciting stuff will be happening soon!  :P  

I hope everyone had an awesome Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment