Pages

Monday, April 15, 2019

A Tale of 18 Cinder Blocks

Lol, I've been waiting for the snow to melt...but I also need it to stay on the ground a bit longer so I can keep bringing cinder blocks out to the dome site on my sled.  :P  

I've been slacking, but finally had a chance to bring some more out there.  I lugged 18 of them out there today...whew, that was hard work!  A good start to getting in shape for the homesteading life, lol!


This is how much snow is left.  Interestingly, a lot more is melted at my parents' house...maybe my land is a bit cooler?  Or maybe the tree cover keeps it from melting as quickly? 


A happy truck load:


I brought in a pallet to put the blocks on: 


I really have no idea how many cinder blocks I'll need...I think I'm up to about 30.  

If anyone local wants a super good workout, I can set you up with a load of cinder blocks...just let me know!  ;P  

No comments:

Post a Comment