Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

King Bartholomew

 I'm pretty sure that Bartholomew thinks he rules Butterscotch Farm. Here's a post from his perspective. 😂 

"Hmm, what part of my domain should I visit this morning?"


"I could roust a few chipmunks from the brush pile by the new chicken coop..."


"Ah, one moment... I spy one of my subjects... the tall one. It is good to acknowledge her presence occasionally, and remind her not to neglect her duty to keep the kibble dish full."


"Next I shall demonstrate my lean musculature before the Caged Fowl. I do not know why the Tall One keeps these birds caged, except perhaps to protect them from warriors such as myself. Though they are as large as I am, I have no fear of them."


"Hmm, I thought perhaps that it would be a good day for a hunt, but water persists in falling from the sky. I did not authorize such an event, and I thoroughly disapprove."


"Ah, there is the Tall One again. Perhaps if I deign to greet her as if she is worthy of my affection, she will remember to place some of that marvelous concoction known as 'Wet Cat Food' in my bowl before she ventures forth in the Large Silver Chariot."


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment