Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

A Toasty Monday

I was by myself today, but I got a decent amount done.  Lol, time is ticking...I need to pick up my chickens before the fourth of July, and I'd definitely like to be moved in by then so I don't have to drive 20 minutes each way to take care of them!

So last week, Dad and Timothy framed out the circle that the dome will sit on.  Today, I worked on putting insulation in the floor and adding plywood on top of that.  After that's done, we'll add the flooring, and then the dome can be reassembled...and then I can move my stuff in!  :D  

Here's how it looked when I got there today (those sheets of plywood weren't attached yet):


And here's how it looked several hours later when I decided I was sunburned enough to go home, lol:


So maybe a little more than half done??  If it's not raining, I'll keep working on this tomorrow.  If it is raining, I'll work on the well, and maybe do a bit more on the inside of the chicken coop, and start putting up an enclosure for the chickens.  

Thanks for following this journey, lol!!  


1 comment: