Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

Trail Cam

My brother Timothy got me a trail camera for Christmas, and Dad and I put it out on my property not too long after that.  I just checked it for the second time today, and nothing profound has happened yet...I may have seen one corner of a bunny one time, lol.  We moved it to a different spot today to see if we get better results.  I seem to recall seeing TONS of tracks last year, but there have been hardly any this year.  Not sure what that means.  



These were the most amusing couple of photos from the SD card - you can see a huge difference in the level of snow in the two shots because we had a big snowstorm.  (Note that the time stamp is incorrect.)



Lol, also not sure what's up with the temperature in the second image...

Dad, Timothy and I also started trampling down a path so that I can have the wastewater guy come out sometime in the next couple of weeks and put together a gray water plan for me.  


We walked through the area where I'll probably be putting the dome (and house, eventually), and I thought this was funny too...remember the natural fence that I started last summer?  Here's what it looked like then:


And here's what it looks like now (albeit from the opposite angle): 


Can we say "underwhelming?"  

I think I have my work cut out for me!!  :P

Anyway....happy Monday, everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lol, nice picture of Thane sticking his head in the snow =P

    ReplyDelete