Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Happenings

So the other day, I tried one of the shower bombs that I had made.  It was a little underwhelming, lol.  I'll have to keep tweaking the recipe.  

Today was one of our short Sundays at church - no evening service, so I took Thane out for a good long run in the woods in the afternoon.  I've been too eager to get home to my coffee in the mornings, so our walks have been rather short lately.

Thane had a very good time, lol.


I might start bringing Thea along soon.  She's a sturdy little thing, but she often burns through a lot of her energy just playing with Thane.  Plus, while Thane likes Thea a LOT, I think he might appreciate having a few minutes' break from her.


Lol, when I download the photos from my camera, it's always fun to see how they turn out.  Sometimes we get funny expressions: 


Or odd positions: 


Lol, and there are a lot of blurry shots, of course: 


And then, there's occasionally a shot that immediately becomes my desktop background or my banner photo on Facebook: 


Anyway...sorry I post so many photos of my dogs!!  I'm hopeful that this is the year I'll get my own place, and maybe this time next year I'll be planning the purchase of a couple goats or sheep...or ordering some chicks...or building beehives...  

In the meantime, it's just me and my dogs...and that's okay.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment