Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Ice and Crazy Puppies!

We got a bit of an ice storm today...just enough to lure me outside with the camera.


There are few things I love more than observing the intricate details and patterns found in Creation.


The crazy pooches followed me outside, and provided quite the contrast to the serene setting by zooming back and forth past me, wrestling and growling.


Thea apparently likes being Queen of the Mountain.  I wonder what she'll do when it melts?  :P  


Thane's getting pretty good at dodging those sharp little puppy teeth.  He really puts up with a lot - she's not super careful with her nibbles yet!


Going for Thane's ruff...her favorite tactic.  Her second favorite is his legs...and her third favorite is his tail.


Run, Thane, run!


Back on the "mountain."  Lol, don't worry - I zoomed in, and it only looks like Thea's chomping down on Thane's nose.  


It's the slow season at work, so I have extra time off.  I'm grateful for it, though it means using up vacation time to make up the difference in my paycheck.  I'm okay with a stay-cation.  It's nice to have the time to spend with family and dogs...to declutter a little bit and get caught up on some things.


Grape vine squiggles.  They make me happy.  :) 


Lol, anyone want some apples?  Toss them in the blender, and you'll have some nice aged Golden Delicious ice cream!  :P  

1 comment:

  1. Riiiighht... apple "ice cream..."
    =P

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete