Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A Week with Thea

It's already been a week since my sister and I arrived home with this little munchkin!  We spent four days in the car to collect Thea from South Carolina...and yes, I did question my sanity at times on the trip...but she's totally worth it.  :P  


Thea has settled in very well...she's smart, spunky, brave, personable and sweet (and VERY soft and fuzzy, of course!).  There are times I'm convinced she's half shark (to say she's food motivated would be quite the understatement!!), but she's also biddable, meaning that she's responsive to correction and direction.


Thane was confused at first, especially because we were watching another puppy for the first few days, but now he LOVES to hang out with Thea.  The two of them play together frequently during the day.  It's quite a sight to see Thane, at 55 pounds, luring little baby Thea into a chase game with a toy!!


I'll try to get back into the blogging groove soon, but for now, I figure a few puppy photos will do.  :)  I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment