Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Shower Bombs Try #2

I tried another batch of shower bombs today, using more essential oil than the last time...I'll use one tomorrow and let you know if it's any more fragrant.  :P  

Image may contain: table and indoor

I just used Grapefruit essential oil for this batch.  The smell reminds me of a kind of Grapefruit soda my Dad likes. 

Image may contain: food

I went to lunch with friends and tried Thai for the first time...that felt very adventurous.  :P  The dogs needed some exercise when I got home, so we went to the woods.  It was only Thea's third time there, and it was very cute to see her trying to keep up with Thane...sniffing what he sniffed...trailing along behind as best as she could.

Image may contain: dog and outdoor


Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: dog, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

I'm glad she's still at the age where she needs to crash for a nap after a short outing like this!  Lol, and I think Thane is glad too.  He loves Thea, but he also appreciates a few minutes' break.  ;P

Image may contain: dog and outdoor


Image may contain: dog and outdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment