Happy New Year!
It's hard to believe that it's already 2017!
I haven't written out an actual goals sheet for 2017 yet, but here are a couple highlights I've thought a bit about:
1. I hope to have a significant chunk of money saved toward the purchase of a property by the end of 2017. This will be quite the feat, because I am an impulse buyer. :P
2. I hope to collect a lot of "hope chest" items in preparation for living on my own eventually.
3. I hope to devote a lot more time to maintaining my current property, as "practice" for someday being in charge of my own place.
4. I hope to learn how to start a business, as well as learn how to make the soaps and lotions that will be the business.
5. I hope to do lots of research on the ins and outs of running a small farm and owning livestock.
I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring...and trusting that God has great things planned.
P.S. - Thane has a goal too...
He wants to figure out how to get to the peanut butter that's all the way at the bottom of the jar. ;P
Happy New Year!!