Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Snow!

We got some snow yesterday.


Thane approves.  He "helped" me shovel the back deck.


Yeah, thanks, bud.  Couldn't do it without you.  


My truck.  I keep forgetting to roll the tonneau cover back before it snows, so the bed is full of snow.  When I get my own place, I'll have to decide whether I want to put a plow on this truck, or get some old, beat-up truck just for plowing.  Or hire someone else to plow for me.  :P  Lol, I need to start making a comprehensive list of all these sorts of decisions I'll have to make...and try to estimate some of the associated costs of each option.
  

Whenever I go out and shovel snow now, I've found myself thinking, "In a couple more years, I might be shoveling a path to my barn so I can feed my animals."  


I'm still disappointed that I can't have any livestock on my current property.  I would have liked to get just a couple goats to milk and start working on a formula for goats' milk soap.  Maybe I can find a local source of goats' milk this spring.  Or maybe I can learn to make regular soap first to get the technique down pat, and then transition into goats' milk soap later.


2017 should be an interesting year, in any case!!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment