Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Updates on Breeze's Puppies

The puppies are growing up fast! Hazel's can start going home Tuesday. Murray and Acorn are hopefully going home that day...Cashew/Shepherd and Chestnut are staying with me until early January, when I plan on delivering them to their homes in Missouri and South Carolina (road trip, anyone?? 😆). 

 Peanut is still available:


Breeze's puppies are a little over 5 weeks old now and are getting more active all the time! One of my favorite things is to turn them loose and sit on the floor while they rampage around the room. 

I'm still working through availability on the boys. Two are almost certainly reserved. 1-2 are probably available. 

Crisp, the tricolor girl, is likely reserved. The two sable girls are currently available.

Here's what they look like.

Fritter, male. He's a funny boy...a bit stand-offish and independent now. I'm guessing his personality will come out more when he gets a home and is the only puppy. Those ears will almost certainly stand up!!


Cider, male. He went from somewhat shy and antisocial to one of the most playful and friendly pups within a couple days this past week, lol. I think he's going to be breathtakingly handsome with his rich reddish color and perfect blaze.


Apple Brown Betty. Small and spunky, I've started calling her my fierce little warrior princess... and yet, she gives the best snuggles, laying her head on my chest. ❤️ Betty is AVAILABLE. Claim her now before I can't say goodbye!! 😂 


Streusel, male. This is one cool-looking pup! I'm curious if the dark shading will stay as he matures. He's silly, playful and happy. Snuggling isn't his favorite yet, but he loves getting attention with his paws on the floor. He's another one I'm trying not to get too attached to. 😝


Candy. As sweet as her name, she gives the best kisses!! She's happy and wriggly and everything that a puppy should be! Candy is AVAILABLE.


Crisp. This girl is the smallest, but is the fluffiest, and she struts across the floor like she owns the place. 😂 She's playful but also very, very sweet. I love her unique markings! She is likely reserved.


Cobbler, male. This boy makes me laugh - he is super silly and playful! I think he will be fairly high energy, though I know he doesn't look like it in the picture - I had just awakened him from a nap. 😝


So there you have it!! I'm hoping I'll know more about availability within a few days, but feel free to inquire if someone catches your eye. Remember, I'm planning on doing a delivery run along the eastern seaboard, so distance may not be an issue. 

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment