Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

More Puppy Pictures!!

 Lol, I promise someday I'll have something other than just puppy pictures to post on here. Hopefully most people are enjoying them in the meantime. :P

I brought each of Breeze's puppies outside for a few minutes for the first time yesterday. Fritter enjoyed himself. Most everyone else was kind of intrigued by how much there was to sniff, but not super thrilled at how cold and windy it was. Crisp was NOT impressed in the slightest! As a result, it was quite difficult to get halfway decent pictures, but I tried. :P 

Here's Breeze's crew at just shy of 7 weeks.

Fritter: RESERVED. Fritter is a fun, playful boy. He has a wide independent streak - he's able to keep himself entertained well. However, he also enjoys human interaction and absolutely melts for tummy rubs.


Cider: AVAILABLE. Cider is super, super sweet and happy. He is very playful and has a moderately high energy level. I think he will be a vibrant, red-gold in color, possibly with black shading over the base color. He may be a touch dominant and should possibly be the only male dog in the home.


Betty: AVAILABLE. Betty is sweet with moderately high energy and drive, and has good attention to her person. I think she would probably enjoy a fairly active home, and might even be a good candidate for agility, other dog sports, or working on a farm. She certainly would make a great pet, but may need a bit more exercise and mental stimulation than the average Collie. I think she will be fairly compact in build. 


Streusel: RESERVED.  You'll notice that Streusel's picture is different...he wouldn't stop following at my heels, so I couldn't get a good distance picture of him. :P I finally gave up and just captured his sweet little teddy bear face! He is turning into the absolute sweetest pup who will spend good portions of his play session with his siblings begging for me to pick him up and snuggle him. He is going to a family with 4 young kids, and I think he is going to be their best buddy. <3


Candy: AVAILABLE. Candy is as sweet as her name, and still gives the best puppy kisses of anyone. She seems to be moderate in energy and drive and while she can play hard like any puppy, she just loves to be loved like her mama Breeze. I could see her thriving in a fairly low-key pet home.


Crisp: RESERVED. This little princess makes me laugh. She is tiny, but is by far the fluffiest puppy, and she just struts around like she owns the place. She's a touch independent but also enjoys a good snuggle. I think she's going to continue to win hearts her whole life long.


Cobbler: AVAILABLE. Cobbler is such a sweetheart, but he can be a little challenging to interact with because he likes to show his affection with his teeth. 😂 He is a big, sturdy tank of a boy who is active and adventurous. I could see him being a spectacular hiking buddy.


And Hazel's crew. They turn 9 weeks today! Murray and Acorn are doing great in their new homes. Cashew/Shepherd and Chestnut head home in early January. Peanut is still AVAILABLE.

I got a couple really nice portrait style pictures of Shep and Chestnut; the rest are just a fun photo dump of the "kiddos" playing. 

Here's Shep looking all noble like daddy Thane:



And Chestnut. It's always interesting to see how personalities develop...she used to be a lot more "forward" and bossy, but has become much more "middle of the pack" and is not at all pushy or demanding toward people. I think she'll really thrive once she's away from her siblings and getting regular attention and training.


And here's the photo dump!!

Hazel with her only toy that didn't get lost in the snow:


Shep, ears bouncing as he runs:


Peanut:


Peanut:


Hazel and her favorite "toy," Shep:


Peanut and Chestnut, digging:


Peanut and Chestnut:


Chestnut:


Peanut, looking like a little fox in her lair:


And I saved the best for last. Hazel and poor Cashew/Shep. 😂😂😂 Couldn't capture this one again if I tried!! Feel free to save this photo to your computer or phone and pull it up whenever you need a good laugh. :P


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year!

Feel free to reach out about puppies...remember that I'm doing a transport run and could possibly deliver. I'll probably be going east along the top of NY to MO, then scooping down through TN to SC and then back up to Maine. You can email me at dracaena at live dot com (just change the words to standard email formatting). 

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment