Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

If Your Fence Doesn't Hold Water....

 I've heard it said before that if your fence doesn't hold water, it won't hold goats. I am discovering this statement to be true. I put Rhode and one of the adult wethers back inside the fence three times this evening.



My Mom keeps saying she wants a trail cam set up so the family can see my crazy farming antics...they would have gotten a good show this evening - Rhode is easy to put away once I get hold of her collar, but putting the wether back involves lots of running, waving of the arms, and occasional hollering.

By the way, the trees are red not because we're moving into autumn, but because the goats stripped the bark off them this past winter and spring. Guess that means more firewood for me!!


Anyway, I hope the rest of you are having a more productive and peaceful evening than me!! :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment