Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

The Two Bachelors

 I've been bringing both Thane and Henry with me to my parents' house when I am away from the property, as Breeze is right in the middle part of her heat now. Why separate Henry from Breeze too, you might ask? Well...little, 5-month old Henry nearly became a Daddy the other morning!!! I did NOT expect that at his age. I honestly don't know if his results would have...uh....born fruit...but just in case, he is not allowed alone with Breeze right now. I do plan to breed the two of them....but not for at least a year, lol.

Here are a bunch of pictures of my two bachelor boys in the backyard today. :)









Thane approves of the grass. 



Below is the face Thane makes when I tell him to "stay" and try to get a picture of him looking handsome. Sigh.


A slightly better "stay" photo. ;P


Happy Sunday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment