Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

Getting Creative

First, an update on Breeze... she is doing awesome!!  


So far she seems very similar to Thane - affectionate without being too pushy (though of course as I'm typing this, she is trying to climb into my lap, LOL!!), fairly calm, not overly inclined to bark.  She figured out the dog door and how to get up on my bed within the first day.  She gets along with the other dogs, and likes to play with them.  

I'm excited to continue getting to know her.  :) 

In other news, you remember how my goats decided to scorn their fence and become free range? Well, that wasn't ideal, but was fine as long as they stayed close to their pen.  But they've been wandering more in the past couple of days, and I wasn't happy about that.  So today I got creative, lol.


I worked for a few hours this afternoon on this project... and I will keep adding to it over time, because I doubt it will keep the goats contained well at its current height. But it's a dual-purpose little pen - it should help to keep the goats in place, AND provide stuff for them to munch on, lol.  

I'll let you know how it goes.  :P

Anyway, happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment