Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Two Blessings

Two exciting things happened this week...

One, my amazing, wonderful church family gave me a basket full of housewarming gifts on Sunday...mostly gift cards to the local grocery store and to Paris Farmer's Union, but also the promise of a cord of firewood, a nifty little butane stove, and some canned goods.  I was totally blown away with their generosity - it's so amazing how God provides!

The second exciting thing can be viewed in the picture below:


If you've been following my blog, you know what a miraculous photo this is.  All three dogs... loose... together.

Yes, you heard that right... I had Nala and Thea loose together yesterday and today... and there were no fights. 

That is HUGE.

Things still look a little tense occasionally, especially during chase games, so I'm keeping a close eye on the girls... but I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to not be terrified of a face to face encounter between Thea and Nala, but to be able to just let them run loose together.

In other news, I'm greatly enjoying my cook stove...lol, I've made two different recipes involving fettuccine and shrimp.  Both were delicious.  ;)

And I'm still working on general organization inside the dome, as well as in my lean-to.  I have a potential plan for hay storage, and am working on finding a source that can sell me the 100-120 bales I think I need to make it through the winter.

Anyway, good night, and happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment