Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Updates

So Thea is still with me... I still have her advertised, but I will be talking to a trainer to see if we can achieve harmony on this little homestead.  I don't know if it will work or not, but it's certainly worth a try.  Right now, I tether Nala and Thea away from each other.  Thane could be loose, except that Nala is in heat, and he is not allowed to make puppies with her, as much as he would like to do that, LOL, so he is in a pen when we're outside, and crated when we're inside.

So, lol, I basically spend most of my spare time these days juggling dogs!  :P  I did walk the two girls together for a few minutes this morning, and they did fine...it seems to be just certain circumstances that set them off.

Here's Thea being adorable.  


In other news, Dad and Timothy installed the stove pipe for my chimney this past Saturday - hooray!!  

They also built me steps going off the side of my deck, and installed posts where my solar panels will go.

So we're making progress. I'm off now to decide if I want to try to move the goat fence again to give them some fresh pasture. 

Happy Monday!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment