Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Glorious Weather

The weather has been spectacular lately.  I've been cutting some firewood as I have the chance, though I suspect I'll still need to buy a couple more cords if dry wood for this winter.  Here's my current woodcutting set up... I've got some ideas for a more permanent set up, but this works for now.  


Lol, caught Nala mid itch.  :P The wood pile in the foreground is what I've been cutting; it's left over from clearing the land this past spring and summer.  The cinder blocks by Thane are my cutting station... I want to build something completely stable, and try to pick a slightly more central location so I don't have to carry logs back and forth as much.

Here's Thea this morning...if you follow me on Facebook, you know I'm looking for the perfect new home for her, for a variety of reasons.  I'm sad about this, but I believe it's what's best for her and for me.


Anyway, time to go to work now... happy Saturday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment