Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Rolling Hills

My sisters and I made a flying trip out to visit our grandparents this past week - as in, we left Tuesday and got back Thursday.  Considering we live in NH, that meant spending about 2/3 of our trip in the car.

Dad tagged along...his mother went to be with her Savior this past December, and her cabin has been occupied by squatters for a few years, so a bunch of the family got together to clean it out.  Anyone want to buy a cabin in PA?  It's got 6 acres with a pond...and it's cheap!!  :P

Us girls (grammar??  Lol...) had a good visit with our grandparents on the other side of the family...it had been far too long since we'd seen them.  They spoiled us, and made us feel like kids again.

Wednesday afternoon, my sister Rachel and I took a few minutes to drive around and enjoy the scenery.  

I have to say, I don't know what it is about the rolling hills of New York and Pennsylvania, but for as long as I can remember, there's just been something about them that makes my heart sing...for lack of better words.












I was happy to come home, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment