Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Eleven Months Old!

Thane turned eleven months old today!  It's so crazy how time flies!!


We celebrated by taking a walk in the woods this morning.  :) 

Surprisingly, at his monthly weigh-in (using the highly-scientific method of me stepping on the scale while holding him, then subtracting my weight, lol), I discovered that he's dropped five pounds since last month!  Thane is now a svelte 52.7 pounds.  I think he looks good - I can feel his ribs, but they're not prominent, and he's got a nice abdominal tuck that's indicative of a lean, healthy dog.  He might fill out a bit more, but I'll probably try to keep his figure about the way it is now - it's so much healthier for a dog to be on the slightly lean side than on the slightly tubby side.  :P 

Happy 11 months, Thane!!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, he looks so cute in the one with the deflated beach ball =)

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete