Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Done!! (Kind of...)

So after work today, I feverishly skirted fleeces for a couple hours, and I'm happy to report that I'm (kinda sorta, maybe, okay not really) done!

Lol.

By "done" I mean that all but one or two fleeces are now roughly skirted and in bags or bundles in our shed so that they won't get rained on.

Except for one lonely fleece that I forgot in the back of my truck, and didn't notice until after I'd closed the shed and the tied the gate shut.

And except for the giant mound of castoff bits piled under my work table.

And except for the fact that I really had no idea what I was doing, so the fleeces will probably need lots more bits cut off of them, and lots more vegetation pulled out...

...and except for the fact that all 20+ fleeces still need to be washed.  

Well.

I made progress anyway.  :P

I didn't take any photos today, so enjoy this random picture of a squirrel eating bread instead.  Because he certainly appears to be enjoying himself, so why shouldn't you?  (Hm, yeah, that doesn't make any sense, does it?  Oh well.  Squirrel!!)


1 comment: