Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

What's Going On

Still not a ton going on.  The only really new thing is that I found a nifty dome-thing for sale that might make good temporary housing while I build a real house.  I could put it on my property in the spring and move in, though I'd be kind of roughing it for a while, lol.  

So now I'm weighing out whether it's better to invest a bit of money in temporary housing so that I can save toward my permanent house, with the idea that I would have less debt in the long run...or whether it's better to see if I can take out a loan and get the permanent house built by the end of next summer.

I'm leaning toward the temporary housing...I like the idea of moving onto my land this spring.  :D

I neglected to get any photos of the dome when I visited it yesterday, so you'll just have to look at my dogs again.  Lol, I need to get out and do some different photography sometime!!  

Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted.  I'm hopeful that 2019 will be a crazy year full of adventure and changes, LOL!

Eyelashes.  I remember people commenting on his lashes when I first brought him home:


I was looking at older photos recently, and realized that Thea is actually out of coat...she had quite a bit more coat during the summer.  Ironic that she lost it right before winter.  She'll probably start growing it back after she goes into heat in the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime, she doesn't seem particularly bothered by the cold.  


This is her excited, happy "smile."  She's waiting for me to throw a toy.  


Lol, in this picture, she's probably stalking over to see what Thane's up to.  She keeps a close eye on him to make sure he hasn't found anything interesting that she should confiscate.


Thane does "noble" so well.  <3  


It's funny....he's 2.5 years old now, but once in a while, from a certain angle, he still looks a bit puppy-ish to me.  


Lol, he's sneaking away with a toy that Thea had been playing with a minute earlier.


Aaaand...my favorite picture of the day.  ❤❤❤


1 comment: