Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Cuteness

I should start off by saying...no, I'm not getting one of these puppies!!!  I merely went to visit them because a) socialization is good for puppies, and b) they're tiny, fuzzy, adorable baby PUPPIES!  But as much fun as it was to visit, I don't think our household is ready for another fuzzball yet.

(Even though I think that Dewey really wants to change his name to Thaddeus and come be Thane and Thea's friend...)  ;)

My sister Rachel and I visited my friend's Collie puppies last week, and they were just SO CUTE that I thought I'd share a few pictures with you guys.  Lol, I figure this will help make up for yesterday's rather gloomy post.  

If anyone's looking for a Collie puppy, some of these pups may be available!  They'll be medium-sized (45-50 pounds) and will have moderate, easy-care coats.  Their parents are old-fashioned farm and family Collies.  They'll be ready to go home from Vermont in late September; if you're interested, contact me, and I'll get you in touch with the owner.  :)  

Anyway, on to the puppy pictures...  <3  

Mist, Rachel's favorite.  :)

My favorite...Dewey.  Isn't he such a little teddy bear?  <3  
I think this is Dewey again, but don't hold me to it!
Lightning...her name fits her personality.  :D
Sky, a handsome little boy with lots of white!
Lightning again...this little girl needs an active home!
Sunny Joe.  This is going to be one good-looking dog!

I think this is Sky again.
Breeze, a little girl.
Storm.  In contrast to his name, he's pretty chill.
Mist again...the puppies were all falling asleep by the end of our visit.  It was a big day for them - they turned 4 weeks old, and went out on the grass for the first time!
Look at the little white toes!!  <3  
Awww...Dewey.  <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment