Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Kids and Pups

My nieces visited for a little while this afternoon.  It was fun to see the joy they had in simply running around the back yard - it really doesn't take much to please a kid!

By the way, if anyone knows of any eligible young Baptist men (between 27-37) who might be interested in joining me on this crazy life adventure, feel free to pass along the link to my blog...hanging out with my nieces occasionally makes me want to get married and have a passel of kids, though the thought of raising kids is equal parts terrifying and enthralling, lol.  

The dogs did well with the little girls.  Thane likes to hang out near them, and is very calm and gentle.  Thea goes off and does her own thing, but is gentle and sweet if they approach her to pet her.

Anyway, here's a handful of photos from this afternoon...it seems that Sunday afternoon has become my time to hang out in the back yard and take pictures of the dogs.  :P  


















And ending with a couple bloopers:






Happy Sunday!!

1 comment: