Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Busy Day

I experimented with making lotion for the first time today!

It will take a lot more time, practice and experimentation before I can start streamlining the process...but it was fun to give it a try.  :)


Now to order soap supplies...

In other news, I brought Thane to my friend's house this evening.  Perfect timing - he was definitely even more interested in Thea today, so she's probably about ready to go into the next phase of her heat cycle, wherein she will evidently be extremely eager for male...uh...companionship.  So Thane has been banished - er, I mean, Thane is on vacation for a week or so in Vermont.  I'm sure he'll have a blast, though - he'll have kids and other dogs to play with.  

It was a gorgeous evening for driving!  I paused at one point on the way back for a couple pictures.




1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Nice project. What are the creams for?
    I miss Vermont.
    David

    ReplyDelete