Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Cottage Progress and Puppies

Things are hopping here at Butterscotch Farm! 

 Yesterday Dad did some chimney repairs for me and assembled a Gorilla cart my brother bought me as a very early birthday present. I have a plastic one, but it's broken and doesn't work well. The new metal one looks awesome!

I spent my day finishing and painting my beadboard wall, including trim. I really like it!!


The piano will go on this blank wall.


I need to declutter and dust the hutch, and figure out what I'm going to do in the empty corner by the stove. In theory, I could get a bigger kitchen stove now - my current one is adorable but oven space is very limited.

Breeze is about ready to pop, and boy is her stomach hanging low!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm very excited to meet her puppies. ❤️ 

Hazel and her puppies are doing great - clearly she's feeding them well, as they're all little butterballs. I just checked and Murray and Cashew are both 3 pounds already!

Here's how they're looking...eyes almost ready to open!

Peanut:


Murray (Black Walnut):


Chestnut:


Acorn:


Cashew:


Note that I took a total of 34 photos in order to get these 5 somewhat decent photos. They're very wriggly!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway, happy Tuesday... I hope everyone is having a great week so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment