Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Syncing Up

Cutie patootie Breeze is now in heat too. I had heard that girls in the same house tend to go into heat around the same time, and apparently it's true!


For a variety of reasons, not least of which being that I don't think the dome has room for 2 litters at once, I definitely won't be breeding her on this heat.  Maybe next fall.  :) 

Poor Thane is an absolute wreck, with both of "his" girls in heat... I am thinking through plans for the future to separate boys and girls on my property so that I don't end up with unplanned litters, and so that the boys don't stress out when it's not their turn to be a daddy.  I'm thinking a nice big barn is definitely rapidly becoming a necessity, lol.  In the meantime, I guess I'll be listening to Mr. Whiny complain all night long... for the next week or so!  😂😂😂ðŸĪŠ 

In other news, I'm getting an egg almost every day now.  I guess in a few more weeks, I could be getting as many as 8 eggs a day, lol!  Good thing the dogs like scrambled eggs.  ;) 

Anyway, I hope everyone is having an awesome week!  :) Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment