Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Hay!!

As of today, I am the proud new owner of 81 bales of hay, lol. 

The goats are averaging 2-4 days per bale, so that should hopefully get them through the winter.

They fit perfectly on a little 8x10 deck that a friend gave me:


It's supposed to snow tomorrow, and wet hay is no good... so I am also now the proud owner of an improvised mini hay barn, built (aka cobbled together) by yours truly.


It has a tarp on it now, but a) it was too dark to take a picture when I finished, and b) it's kind of ugly, lol.  So you don't get to see the end result.  I might spiff the building up a bit later, but for now it will do.  

I'm grateful to God for giving me the strength, energy, and finances for this project - it's awesome to now have a stock of hay on hand!!

Happy Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment