Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

The Pooches

So I talked with a contractor friend yesterday, and it sounds like I might need to save for a little while before trying to take out a construction loan.  Discouraging, but good to have a realistic view.

In other news, I went out yesterday afternoon after church because I had a hankering to get a few shots of the dogs with the big camera...and ended up taking nearly 200.  Lol...

I won't inflict you with ALL of those, but here are a few shots.  Thane is somewhere around 20 months old, and Thea is a little over 5 months.  Please don't be alarmed by the amount of teeth you see - they play loud and hard, but don't draw blood, lol.  :P  

Acrobatics!
Disputing the ownership of the stick.

This could be a study in dog body language!


I love the look of mischief in Thane's eyes here.

She's able to keep up much better than she used to be.

Run, Thane!  She's right behind you!  :P  

Thane laid down several times while they were playing, which I believe is an indicator that they have a healthy play relationship.
Tongue curl!  <3  

Lying down again.

My brave guard dogs...no one can sneak up on our house!
More acrobatics.
Thea's attempt at a majestic post.  Not bad for such a cutie!
Tired puppy, lol.  

Thane found a stick.

Thane does "majestic" a little better than Thea...she's still too cute.  :P
She is getting there, though.  :P  
I like this shot for some reason.
My favorite shot of the afternoon.  <3  
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday!  

1 comment:

  1. I like the way Thea's ears are defying gravity in the shot where they're running over the snowpile =)

    ReplyDelete