Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fuzz and More Fuzz!

Remember the crazy amount of Romney wool I bought last year?  Well, it's been many months, and I've hardly done anything with it...so I picked one fleece to keep, and I'm going to see if the rest will sell on eBay, lol.  


I have NO idea if anyone will want to buy this stuff!  Guess I'll find out.  :P

Shamgar, the Fuzz himself, decided to supervise part of the operation, and plunked himself down in the middle of the table where I was working.  


He'll be 12 this year.  He generally wears his age pretty well...today he was feeling quite frisky, and played under the sheet that I put over the table for a few minutes.  I think he knows that Spring is coming; he's started going outside again for a few minutes here and there.  (He's smart enough to stay inside during the worst part of winter!)


I guess we're supposed to get a Nor'easter over the next couple of days, though, so His Royal Fuzziness will probably stay curled up inside somewhere.

I'll let you know how the fleece does.  If it doesn't sell, then I guess I'll HAVE to learn how to spin it, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment