Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Oops, Forgot a Couple Things...

I forgot something in last night's post - maple syrup!  I knew I had something for every season!

Other things I forgot:

I would consider housing honey bees, although I'd have to plan that one carefully, or my sisters would probably never come to visit me.  :P  

I have no idea if this is actually a honey bee...look!  Flowers!

I'd also think about producing and selling baked goods on my Veggie Delivery Route.

Mmmmmm...jam tarts...

And finally, considering my farm's name, I probably ought to learn to make butterscotch candy.  (Or at least butterscotch cookies, or something!)  

The above suggestions would go along with the "BIG Dream" mentioned in yesterday's post, although of course they might fit into my other dreams on a smaller scale.  

Lol, so far farming sounds like a lot of work...I might need to find a husband!!  :P

2 comments:

  1. Lol, one of your sisters isn't scared of bees. I think as long as they were a good distance away from the house, it would be fine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post which has those beautiful pictures of flower with honey bee and then those mouth watering cakes. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and your interest in Church and figuring out the will of God in your life which should be the priority in the life so that your life becomes more purposeful. I love getting with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthended and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great cotnrast where richest of rich and theh poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poroest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encouage young and the adults from the west tocome to MUMBAI during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. MY email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete